Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello my lovelies!

Welcome to my blog!

This is my one and the only blog.
You can call or think of it as my personal blog, which i'm going to start.
Sooo, if you like this blog then you can give your feedback what you like and what you don't like.
I'll try hard to make this a good blog for you :)
And also I will feature my artwork here, because I think it is my personal blog where I can express myself and it keeps more intreresting, doesn't it?

Okay, so you know about the blog now, ill try to get sponsored outfits on blog as soon as I can so don't worry :)

If you would like me to review your product then send me a folder inworld, because it is easier to spot and don't forget to add landmark and such so I can put it on this blog, i'm sure you understand me or you can contact me inworld about bloggers group or such so I know you would like me to.

Any more questions, send me notecard with your name or better yet comment down below here or any blog related pictures on flickr so i could get to you quicker.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
Many hugs and kisses!
Cornelia Dyrssen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment